SEPTEMBER 5th ROCKPORT FARMERS MARKET VENDORS
North of Boston Farm
Bella & Harvey *Check out their full menu, below!
Cape Ann Sea Salts
Lauralee’s Country Kitchen
Roving Radish Flower Farm
Sandy Bay Soaps
*BACK AT THE MARKET*
Roving Radish Flower Farm (the dahlias are ready!)
Bonny Breads (artisan breads)
*Bella & Harvey Market Menu
- Lobster and shrimp ravioli in lemon creme sauce (heat and eat)
- Ricotta and mascarpone stuffed shells with meatballs (heat and eat)
- Caprese salad over baby greens, roasted tomatoes. capers and balsamic drizzle with garlic crouton
- Greek orzo salad (cold)
- Spinach and cheese tortellini pesto (cold or hot)
- Arugula and fussilioni pasta salad with artichoke and heirloom tomatoes (cold)
- Croissants, chocolate dipped macaroons, french macaron, and jumbo cannoli
The 2019 season of the Rockport Farmer’s Market kicks off Saturday, June 22, at 9 a.m. at Harvey Park in downtown Rockport. We are thrilled to host over a dozen returning vendors, along with some exciting new additions. We also feature live music every week – so fun!
Dancing Daisy Cookie Co www.
Arrowhead Farm www.arrowheadfarm.net
Bella & Harvey bellaandharvey.com
Roving Radish Flower Farm rovingradish.net
Seaview Farm seaviewfarmrockport.com
Crepe du Jour
Rockport High School Green Team
Classic Cooks classiccooks.biz
Westport Rivers Vineyard & Winery westportrivers.com
Don’t miss the chance to put fresh green pea shoots in your own sandwich this weekend! Stop by the market to pick up some fresh greens (and more) from 9am to 1pm at the Rockport Community House.