SEPTEMBER 5th ROCKPORT FARMERS MARKET VENDORS
North of Boston Farm
Bella & Harvey *Check out their full menu, below!
Cape Ann Sea Salts
Lauralee’s Country Kitchen
Roving Radish Flower Farm
Sandy Bay Soaps
*BACK AT THE MARKET*
Roving Radish Flower Farm (the dahlias are ready!)
Bonny Breads (artisan breads)
*Bella & Harvey Market Menu
- Lobster and shrimp ravioli in lemon creme sauce (heat and eat)
- Ricotta and mascarpone stuffed shells with meatballs (heat and eat)
- Caprese salad over baby greens, roasted tomatoes. capers and balsamic drizzle with garlic crouton
- Greek orzo salad (cold)
- Spinach and cheese tortellini pesto (cold or hot)
- Arugula and fussilioni pasta salad with artichoke and heirloom tomatoes (cold)
- Croissants, chocolate dipped macaroons, french macaron, and jumbo cannoli
Hope to see you at the Rockport Farmers Market this summer, where local food producers and growers are gathering every Saturday morning from 9am-1pm. It’s a lot of fun and a great way to support local food besides! New vendors this year include Gloucester’s Finest Seafood, Rockport Public Schools’ Green Team, and Halvah Heaven.
We are also happy to have our long-term partnering vendors with us, offering smoked fish, fresh produce, locally-produced beef and poultry, breads, cookies, granola, pastries and so much more!
See you down at the market, and thanks for your support!
[photos: Melanie Waddell]
Don’t be fooled by the dark days and deepening cold: it’s time for fresh food in Rockport! Looking forward to a cozy gathering of food producers at the Rockport Winter Holiday Farmers Market (that’s a mouthful!) on Saturday, December 12th from 9am to 1pm. Stay tuned for a list of local vendors over the coming days as we whet your appetite leading up to Saturday’s market.
See you there!
p.s. Please feel free to download and print or share the promotional graphic about the Rockport Farmers Market. The more the merrier! Ho Ho Ho!