SEPTEMBER 5th ROCKPORT FARMERS MARKET VENDORS
North of Boston Farm
Bella & Harvey *Check out their full menu, below!
Cape Ann Sea Salts
Lauralee’s Country Kitchen
Roving Radish Flower Farm
Sandy Bay Soaps
*BACK AT THE MARKET*
Roving Radish Flower Farm (the dahlias are ready!)
Bonny Breads (artisan breads)
*Bella & Harvey Market Menu
- Lobster and shrimp ravioli in lemon creme sauce (heat and eat)
- Ricotta and mascarpone stuffed shells with meatballs (heat and eat)
- Caprese salad over baby greens, roasted tomatoes. capers and balsamic drizzle with garlic crouton
- Greek orzo salad (cold)
- Spinach and cheese tortellini pesto (cold or hot)
- Arugula and fussilioni pasta salad with artichoke and heirloom tomatoes (cold)
- Croissants, chocolate dipped macaroons, french macaron, and jumbo cannoli
From this week’s edition of the Rockport Exchange newsletter:
Feeding Local Families: A Collaborative Effort
Last week we met with representatives of the organizations Awesome Rockport and We Are All in This Together to discuss food insecurity in Rockport, and how to address it with local resources. Both groups have been working hard to meet the needs of local folks who have encountered burdens brought on by COVID-19.
True to these organizations’ track record of getting things done, within 24 hours of our meeting fresh produce from the farmers of the Rockport Farmer Market, along with an array of non-perishable goods, was delivered to four local households in immediate need of assistance by Kristen Michel of We Are in All This Together.
Rockport Exchange looks forward to continuing in this collaborative effort, and appreciates the partnership with Awesome Rockport and We Are All in This Together and the hard-working farmers who bring their fresh produce to the Rockport Farmers Market each week.
To contribute to this joint effort or share a need, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, and for more updates from this week’s newsletter, CLICK HERE .
Darren Mason of Rockport Exchange and Awesome Rockport with Kristen Michel of We Are All in This Together, doing the heavy lifting of filling produce bags at the Rockport Farmers Market!