FOR TICKETS: To donate and reserve your spot for Cocktails with the Cows, go HERE.
From Sharon Kishida, the Harvestfest ZWI coordinator:
This year’s Harvest Fest, as in years past, is intent on minimizing the amount of trash we generate. To that end, we are hoping to enlist a volunteer corps to help make this possible.
- help the public sort their recyclables, compostables and trash into designated containers (training provided);
- switch out recycling and trash bags, compost containers once full
- collect recyclables and compostables from designated bins;
- get a free T-shirt for a minimum of two hours work
- measure results
- have fun and enjoy the festival while reducing waste and slowing climate change! 🙂
Volunteers are needed starting at 9am through 6pm for consolidation. We are looking for volunteers ideally able to work three hour shifts. You can work alone or in a team or we can put you in a team, so you won’t be alone!
To volunteer, click here
For more information contact, Eric Magers
Please forward, post, and share widely! This opportunity is open to groups, students, clubs, scout troops, teams, families, individuals, adults, students…
Thank you! We could not run this valuable program without volunteers! Together, we make a difference!
– Sharon Byrne Kishida, MassDEP Municipal Assistance Coordinator, Northeast District 2
Office: 978 605 2409
Thanks so much to all the volunteers, donors, festival-goers, and performers who made Motif No. 1 Day such a fun, interactive, arts-focused day! From the 5K for Rockport Public Schools in the morning to the Rockport Art Colony’s pop-up exhibit at night, the day was a great celebration of Rockport’s iconic motif.
All photos courtesy of Neil Edmonds