2020 Summer Rockport Farmers Market
All farm products can be purchased directly from the farmers on Saturday from 10am-1pm.
Dates & Time: Saturdays from June 27th – September 5 from 10am to 1pm
Market Location: Rockport Music parking lot at 16 Main St. in Rockport
Market Protocols: Vendors & Patrons must wear a mask at all times, per local and state guidelines. Social-distancing and sanitation will be observed by vendors and patrons.
In-person Rockport Farmers Market purchases: Produce and locally-grown farm products can be purchased and picked up in-person from our farmers from 10am-1pm at the Rockport Farmers Market. Just stop by, follow our protocols, and buy fresh food directly from your farmer!
Thank you for your support for local food, and we look forward to seeing you for in-person purchase and pickups this summer!
A huge thank you to Rockport Music for their generosity in supporting so many community initiatives and hosting the Rockport Farmers Market for the 2020 season.
We’re back with another Virtual Rockport Farmers Market!
Order by 4pm on Thursday, May 21st for pickup on Saturday at Seaview Farm in Rockport. Local, fresh food by hardworking food producers and growers is coming your way.
Fresh bread, seedlings, eggs, stuffed clams, locally-roasted coffee and all sorts of delicious and useful items are listed in the market.
Check it out HERE and be sure to place your order before the market window closes.
Thank you for your support for local food and our community farmers’ market!
The Virtual Rockport Farmers Market opens for online orders on Sunday, May 3, through this link: www.rockportexchange.org/shop
How it Works
- May 7: the online farmers market closes for orders at 4 pm.
- May 9: orders available for pickup outside the Seaview Farm Store at 38 South Street between 11am and 1pm.
Featured vendors include Seaview Farm, Brothers Brew, Dancing Daisy Bakers, Breakwater Roasters, Halvah Heaven, The Spicy Shark, and Eclectic Clam
COVID-19 Pickup Policies
- Pickup will take place outside of the Seaview Farm Store (please park across the street on Marmion Way). Specific 30-minute pickup windows will be emailed Friday, May 8.
- Each order will be packed in a new paper bag.
- Policies requiring the wearing of masks, social distancing, and sanitation will be strictly observed.
- All orders are prepaid online. No money will be exchanged at pickup and no orders are taken the day of the market.