The Virtual Rockport Farmers Market opens for online orders on Sunday, May 3, through this link: www.rockportexchange.org/shop
How it Works
- May 3: the online farmers market opens for orders at https://rockportexchange.org/shop
- May 7: the online farmers market closes for orders at 4 pm.
- May 9: orders available for pickup outside the Seaview Farm Store at 38 South Street between 11am and 1pm.
Featured vendors include Seaview Farm, Brothers Brew, Dancing Daisy Bakers, Breakwater Roasters, Halvah Heaven, The Spicy Shark, and Eclectic Clam
COVID-19 Pickup Policies
- Pickup will take place outside of the Seaview Farm Store (please park across the street on Marmion Way). Specific 30-minute pickup windows will be emailed Friday, May 8.
- Each order will be packed in a new paper bag.
- Policies requiring the wearing of masks, social distancing, and sanitation will be strictly observed.
- All orders are prepaid online. No money will be exchanged at pickup and no orders are taken the day of the market.